We are the proud winners of the 2023 AV News Commercial Project of the Year Award for our work at The O2 Arena
We installed a 1/4km LED ribbon upgrade at The O2 which has more green credentials than Greta Thunburg…
We were able to reuse 90% of the original screens’ structure, reducing waste and minimising The O2 Arenas’ carbon footprint. High-efficiency LEDs resulted in a screen that burnt less electricity whilst being brighter and also providing a huge 7,786% increase in resolution!
digiLED’s ZEUS™ (Zero Energy Usage System) technology, meant the display’s standby power burn reduced from 130,000 kWh per annum to zero, with a cost saving of tens of thousands of £.
- digiLED ZEUS™ fitted, resulting in dark days power consumption being zero, with a potential saving of 30 tonnes of CO2 per annum
- The reuse of the 3 phase legacy power system
- The reuse and modification of the superstructure, screen mounting metal work and LED cabinets
- A brighter, higher resolution screen that typically only operates at 133 watts per sqm
- A fan-free, efficient cooling system that reduces noise and has a substantial reduction in air-con demand (and air-con CO2)